Looking for a delicious, easy, healthy breakfast that will keep you and your gaggle of guests going this holiday season? Try my Apple Cider Oatmeal! I used Nature’s Path Organic rolled oats and Nature’s path multigrain cereal, available in canisters (great for the long winter!)
Apple Cider Oatmeal
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ¼ cup Rolled oats Nature’s Path Organic canister
- 1 T Flax
- 1 T Chia
- 1 Apple diced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon or cinnamon stick
- 1 ½ cups Apple cider
- 1 ½ cups Water
- 1 cup multi graincereal Nature’s Path Organic canister
- 2/3 cup Dried fruit anything you like
- 2/3 cup Nuts toasted (anything you like)
Place quinoa, rolled oats, flax, chia, apple, cinnamon in pot with cider and water. Bring to boil then lower to simmer.
~5 minutes later, add multigrain cereal, cover and simmer on low ~10 minutes until most of liquid is absorbed.
Turn off heat, add dried fruit, cover, and sit for a few minutes.
Add toasted nuts when eating (can mix these in with dried fruit in step 3 if preferred).
#contest #sponsored #ad