Looking for a delicious, easy, healthy breakfast that will keep you and your gaggle of guests going this holiday season? Try my Apple Cider Oatmeal! I used Nature’s Path Organic rolled oats and Nature’s path multigrain cereal, available in canisters (great for the long winter!)
Apple Cider Oatmeal
Yield: 4-6 servings
• ¼ cup Quinoa
• ¼ cup Rolled oats (Nature’s Path Organic canister)
• 1T Flax
• 1T Chia
• 1 Apple, diced
• 1 tsp Cinnamon (or cinnamon stick)
• 1 ½ cups Apple cider
• 1 ½ cups Water
• 1 cup multi graincereal (Nature’s Path Organic canister)
• 2/3 cup Dried fruit (anything you like)
• 2/3 cup Nuts, toasted (anything you like)
1. Place quinoa, rolled oats, flax, chia, apple, cinnamon in pot with cider and water. Bring to boil then lower to simmer.
2. ~5 minutes later, add multigrain cereal, cover and simmer on low ~10 minutes until most of liquid is absorbed.
3. Turn off heat, add dried fruit, cover, and sit for a few minutes.
4. Add toasted nuts when eating (can mix these in with dried fruit in step 3 if preferred).
#contest #sponsored #ad