Golden Berry Salad: Recipe and Video
Golden Berries add a burst of flavor and color to this gorgeous vegetable salad. The herbed yogurt dressing creates a rich, creamy dressing that is high in protein and low in fat.
Check out more of my recipes for Bloom Fresh, they’re sure to be crowd pleasers. Need a fun adult beverage? Try my Pomegranate Old Fashioned. Looking for a tasty, simple dessert or homemade gift? My Pomegranate Chocolate Bark is sure to please.
Golden Berries with Vegetables and Herbed Yogurt Dressing
Yield: 8-10 servings
• 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons chives, minced
• 2 tablespoons basil, minced
• ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 head of cauliflower, grated
• 1 hot house cucumber, diced small
• 2 bell peppers, diced small
• 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
• 4 containers (15.2 ounces) Golden Berries, halved
1. Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
2. Add salad components to the bowl with dressing and incorporate well.
3. Garnish with extra Golden Berries and chives if desired.