Pomegranate Old Fashioned: Recipe & Video
Try this modern twist on a classic cocktail. The pomegranate seeds kick it up a notch and add a pop of flavor and color.
Yield: 1 serving
• 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
• ¼ teaspoon maple sugar
• 4-5 dashes orange bitters
• 2 ounces Bourbon
• splash of water
• orange slice for garnish
• cinnamon stick for garnish
Note: freeze pomegranate seeds in ice cubes to add extra color, flavor, and fun!
1. Muddle the pomegranate seeds, maple sugar, and bitters together in a cocktail muddler or rocks glass. Add ice.
2. Add Bourbon and splash of water to the glass and stir.
3. Garnish with orange slice and cinnamon stick.