Prosciutto Cups with Melon & Mint – Recipe and Video
Impress friends and family with this simple, elegant appetizer. Only three ingredients keep kitchen time low but flavor high.
Prosciutto Cups with Honeydew Melon
Yield: 24 cups (1 serving ~4 cups)
• 6 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
• 1/4 to ½ honeydew melon, diced small
• ½ bunch of mint, minced
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut prosciutto in half so that each piece is ~3 inches long. Place a 3-inch piece of prosciutto in each cup of a mini-muffin tin. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to cool.
3. Place 1 teaspoon of melon into each prosciutto cup. Garnish with mint.