Turmeric Cauliflower: Recipe and Video
Roasted cauliflower is simple and delicious, an easy addition to any meal. For extra flavor and antioxidants, try my warming spice and garlic blend below.
• 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon coriander
• 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Zest of one lemon
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix cauliflower, oil, salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and garlic together and spread out on baking sheet. Roast ~40 minutes, mixing halfway through.
2. Add zest and lemon juice after roasting is complete.