It’s always apple season in my house! Apples are a great source of both Vitamin C and fiber, so make sure to eat some…maybe go out and pick some of your own! Check out my healthy, delicious apple endive salad recipe. Great addition to tonight’s dinner!
Apple Endive Salad
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Granny Smith apples thinly sliced
- 2 heads endive washed and torn
- 4 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
Combine limes, ginger, and vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
Place apples into the bowl and mix with dressing.
Place endive on 1 large plate or 4 small plates. Top with apples and dressing and bleu cheese.