Mandarin Orange Salad with Black Beans
July 7, 2019 6:09 pm
Step up your salad game with this Mandarin Orange Salad with Black Beans. Using canned black beans is a quick and easy way to add a healthy boost of protein to any meal.
Black Bean Salad with Mandarin Oranges
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 ounces/1/2 cup mandarin oranges canned in their own juice, drained and juice set aside
- ½ red onion thinly sliced julienne
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
In a bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, cumin, and juice from mandarin oranges.
Add onion, beans, and oranges. Mix in cilantro.