Have you tried Cauliflower Steaks? These Cauliflower Steaks with Olive Orange Sauce are a great side dish or a delicious vegetarian entree. Easy to make and a definite crowd pleaser, full of flavor, texture, and general deliciousness.
Cauliflower Steaks with Orange Olive Sauce
Servings 4 servings
- 1 large head cauliflower at least 2 pounds
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Zest of one orange
- Juice from one orange
- ¼ cup pitted black olives chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut off bottom stem of cauliflower so it will sit flat and slice vertically into four thick slabs. Place cauliflower on foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for ~30 minutes, turning over once, until tender and golden brown.
In bowl, mix together zest, juice, olives, mustard, vinegar, and coriander.
Serve cauliflower with sauce.