This Chicken Stir Fry is easy, quick, and delicious. Chicken is paired with broccoli, garlic, and chicken plus a Five Spice Powder, making this both a tasty and healthy meal. Serve with a side of brown rice, quinoa, or your favorite grain.
Chicken Stir Fry
with Cashews and Broccoli
- 2 boneless skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon 5-spice powder
- 3 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons avocado or sunflower oil this also goes well with peanut oil
- ¼ cup roasted cashews
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets and bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
Place chicken, -spice powder, and garlic in a bowl and mix together.
Heat wok over high heat and add oil. Add chicken and garlic and cook ~3-4 minutes, until golden, constantly stirring.
Add cashews, broccoli, and stock then bring to a boil. Cover with a lid and cook ~2 minutes until broccoli is tender and chicken is cooked through.