Golden Berries add a burst of flavor and color to this gorgeous vegetable salad. The herbed yogurt dressing creates a rich, creamy dressing that is high in protein and low in fat.
Check out more of my recipes for Bloom Fresh, they’re sure to be crowd pleasers. Need a fun adult beverage? Try my Pomegranate Old Fashioned. Looking for a tasty, simple dessert or homemade gift? My Pomegranate Chocolate Bark is sure to please.
Golden Berry Salad
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives minced
- 2 tablespoons basil minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower grated
- 1 hot house cucumber diced small
- 2 bell peppers diced small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 4 containers 15.2 ounces Golden Berries, halved
Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
Add salad components to the bowl with dressing and incorporate well.
Garnish with extra Golden Berries and chives if desired.