Kale Brussels Sprouts Caesar
Looking for a delicious caesar salad but need a vegetarian version? Look no further! My Kale Brussels Sprouts Caesar has a tangy, delicious vegetarian caesar dressing with hearty shredded kale and brussels sprouts for a twist.
Kale/Brussels Sprouts Caesar
- 1 pound shaved kale and brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- optional: toasted whole wheat bread cubes
*Note: shredded kale and brussels sprouts can typically be found at stores such as Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, etc. To do yourself, trim and shred with a knife or food processor.
- 1/2 cup Grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
Place brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
Place dressing ingredients in a blender or vitamix and blend.
Mix dressing and brussels sprouts together. Garnish with shaved parmesan and toasted bread cubes (optional).
Note: shredded kale and brussels sprouts can typically be found at stores such as Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, etc. To do yourself, trim and shred with a knife or food processor.