Vegetarian Pasta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
This simple vegetarian pasta salad with dijon vinaigrette is colorful, fresh and satisfying. You can use different kinds of veggies and pasta shapes. Chickpeas, beans, or lentils are a great addition as well and a delicious way to eat more plant-based protein. And this is so easy – a perfect addition to your weekly meal prep!
Pasta Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 box 14.5 ounces whole wheat elbow noodles
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 english cucumber or 2 persian cucumbers diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- Optional: any other vegetables you like
- Optional: feta cheese or other cheese you like
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
Cook pasta according to package directions. When cooked, drain and set aside in colander.
Make dressing in a large bowl. Whisk and add vegetables to the bowl, mix well. Add pasta and mix well. Optional: add cheese.