Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner: Recipe and Video
Dinner in less than 30 minutes with minimal prep and clean up? Yes please! Speedy, family friendly, delicious, and nutritious! This sausage and veggie sheet pan dinner will be a crowd pleaser. And sheet pan dinners will change your life. Seriously…
Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 pound poultry sausage
- 2 bell peppers cut lengthwise into 6 pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 8 wedges
- 1 fennel cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 ounces baby greens baby kale, baby spinach, etc
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
Arrange sausage, peppers, onion, and fennel on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast for ~30 minutes until sausage is cooked and vegetables are golden brown, stirring once midway through roasting.
Add baby greens to baking sheet and toss all together.