Dinner in less than 30 minutes with minimal prep and clean up? Yes please! Speedy, family friendly, delicious, and nutritious! This sausage and veggie sheet pan dinner will be a crowd pleaser. And sheet pan dinners will change your life. Seriously…
Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound poultry sausage
- 2 bell peppers cut lengthwise into 6 pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 8 wedges
- 1 fennel cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 ounces baby greens baby kale, baby spinach, etc
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
Arrange sausage, peppers, onion, and fennel on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast for ~30 minutes until sausage is cooked and vegetables are golden brown, stirring once midway through roasting.
Add baby greens to baking sheet and toss all together.