OK everyone, you can stop searching because this is the ultimate nacho recipe! Grab the kiddos and get in the kitchen to make my Sheet Pan Nachos. This easy sheet pan recipe is best made using fresh ingredients…and don’t be afraid to throw in extra toppings you like!
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 pound ground beef can use ground turkey instead
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- One bag 5-6 ounces multigrain tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained (note: can use refried beans if preferred)
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 Bell pepper diced
- 2 Avocado diced
- Sour cream
- Sliced radishes
- Lime wedges
Heat large skillet over medium heat and add ground beef, breaking apart to cook. Add chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes, dried oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper to skillet and mix well with beef. Cook until no longer pink, approximately 10 minutes.
Pre heat broiler to high with oven rack approximately 8 inches from the heat source.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange chips on baking sheet. Spoon beef mixture over chips. Top with cheese, beans, salsa, scallions, and pepper.
Place baking sheet in oven and broil until warm and golden brown, approximately 2-4 minutes.
Garnish with avocado, sour cream, and cilantro.