This week’s Recipe Round-Up is my basic recipe for Meatballs in a Muffin Tin. This is by far my favorite, but I make at least 10 different versions of meatballs…delicious!
Meatballs in a Muffin Tin
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 pound "meatball mix" - ground pork beef, and veal
- 3 tablespoons parsley minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray muffin tins with olive oil.
Mix all ingredients together and place ~1 ounce balls in each muffin spot. Bake 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Serve with marinara sauce and zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash, or pasta.