Here’s a delicious winter warming smoothie recipe that will keep you warm throughout these cold winter days. The secret? We add some festive spices like nutmeg, cardamom, and cinnamon!
Winter Warming Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen wild Blueberries
- ¾ cup plain kefir or yogurt
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ cup cucumber chopped
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional: dash of vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in blender or vitamix and blend until smooth. Enjoy!