Here’s a delicious winter warming smoothie recipe that will keep you warm throughout these cold winter days. The secret? We add some festive spices like nutmeg, cardamom, and cinnamon!
Winter Warming Smoothie
Prep Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- ½ cup frozen wild Blueberries
- ¾ cup plain kefir or yogurt
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ cup cucumber chopped
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional: dash of vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in blender or vitamix and blend until smooth. Enjoy!